Saturday, January 26, 2013

Inaugural Post

I am a Licensed Health and Life Insurance Agent.  This is my first post.  I named my blog for all of the things that people need insurance for.  The truth is that no one needs insurance until something happens, by then, it is too late.  Insurance is more than just something to have in case something happens.  It is a legitimate opportunity to protect yourself and your family from the effects of calamity.  It is the only real way to prepare for the unforseen.  In future posts, I will discuss different stratagies that I use to help people cover themselves.  I will also refer to interesting issues that I run into throughout my daily dealings.  Lastly, I will bring any and all relevant information to this blog to attempt to make it as interesting as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment